The Staff Association’s 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Thursday 6 December 2018 at CSIRO Waite Campus in South Australia.
The AGM is a crucial part of our accountability to members, enabling important financial and operational oversight of the union’s activities. Staff Association members are encouraged to attend.
- Staff Association Annual General Meeting 2018
- 11am (local time) Thursday 6 December 2018
- CSIRO Waite Campus, Adelaide
- Please RSVP for catering purposes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents and the formal agenda for the meeting are now available to all members as per requirements of the Registered Organisations Commission.
- Agenda 2018 AGM
- Operating and Financial Report 2018
- Annual General Meeting 2018 Minutes
- Officer and Related Party Statement 2018
Staff Association members unable to attend can email email@example.com with formal apologies, questions or comments.