The Know Your Rights (KYR) bulletins are a series of fact sheets to assist CSIRO union members to better understand and enforce our rights at work.
These fact sheets will be progressively updated to reflect rights contained in the new CSIRO Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020 (EA) and the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Annual Performance Agreement – August 2017
- Individual Flexibility Agreements (IFAs) & CSIRO’s Balance initiative – July 2017
Information on rights below is based on the CSIRO Enterprise Agreement 2011 – 2014 (EA) and relevant legislation. Provisions in the 2011-2014 EA remain in effect until the formal approval of the replacement, expected to be in mid July 2017.
Click the title below to view that particular fact sheet.
- Training, Learning and Development
- Management of Underperformance
- Workplace Delegates Rights
- Bullying and Harassment
- Annual Shut Down
- Grievance Procedures
- Dispute Procedures
- Merit Promotion
- Classification Appeals
- Market Related Employment
- Miscellaneous Leave
- Post Docs
- Term Employment
- Equity and Diversity
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Employment
- Shift Work
- Recreation Leave
- Part-time employment
- Enhanced Responsibilities Allowance