The Know Your Rights (KYR) bulletins are a series of fact sheets to assist CSIRO union members to better understand and enforce our rights at work.
These fact sheets will be progressively updated to reflect rights contained in the new CSIRO Enterprise Agreement 2017-2020 (EA) and the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Bullying and Discrimination – November 2017
- CSIRO Grievance Procedures
- CSIRO Travel – October
- CSIRO Consultation
- CSIRO Redeployment and Redundancy procedures – September
- CSIRO Redundancy Entitlements
- CSIRO policies and Procedures – August
- Annual Performance Agreement
- Individual Flexibility Agreements (IFAs) & CSIRO’s Balance initiative – July
Information on rights below is based on the CSIRO Enterprise Agreement 2011 – 2014 (EA).
Click the title below to view that particular fact sheet.
- Training, Learning and Development
- Management of Underperformance
- Workplace Delegates Rights
- Bullying and Harassment
- Annual Shut Down
- Grievance Procedures
- Dispute Procedures
- Merit Promotion
- Classification Appeals
- Market Related Employment
- Miscellaneous Leave
- Post Docs
- Term Employment
- Equity and Diversity
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Employment
- Shift Work
- Recreation Leave
- Part-time employment
- Enhanced Responsibilities Allowance