The current Enterprise Agreement – which sets out pay and conditions at CSIRO – nominally expires on 16 August 2014.
To begin process towards a new agreement, the first step has been to receive input from Staff Association members, and based on that information, develop a bargaining position for members to vote on.
Our proposed bargaining position is now available.
- Recruitment freeze confusion reigns as key questions go unanswered
- Staff left in the dark over Matrix review
- Unanswered questions, uncertain future
- In the news, for all the wrong reasons
- Getting the message to Canberra
- Management defend Matrix review consultation
- Save the date – Staff Association AGM
- Latest CSIRO job cuts threaten next generation of Aussie innovation
- Answers sought on CSIRO recruitment freeze
- Pearce inquiry continues
- New CPSU website