Science meets Parliament – a uniquely Australian event that brings researchers, politicians and policymakers together in the national capital – returns to Canberra this March.
We’re calling members for expressions of interest to form part of the Staff Association’s delegation to Science meets Parliament 2014.
- Management strategy could delay CSIRO pay negotiations
- Major organisational restructure rumoured at CSIRO
- CSIRO Education facing major shake-up
- Under construction?
- Celebrate International Women’s Day at Black Mountain
- Set a date and start to negotiate
- Staff Association holds management to account over staffing “freeze”
- Public Works Committees – Staff Association Submission
- CSIRO in the news – Apologises for lack of research
- CSIRO staff union fights back at job cuts
- Year in Review