The union representing employees at CSIRO has welcomed the release of the second and final report of the independent investigation into bullying, harassment and unreasonable behaviour – also known as the Pearce Inquiry.
Led by Emeritus Professor Dennis Pearce AO, the second report made a further five recommendations for CSIRO in addition to the 34 recommendations from preliminary findings handed down last August.
- CSIRO restructure gathers pace, confirmation that 300 jobs may be lost
- CSIRO management confirm job cuts
- CSIRO facing another round of job cuts, support roles most at threat
- Latest CSIRO job cuts threaten clever country
- More details on the new structure emerge, but job fears remain
- The Government and CSIRO combine to further delay the commencement of bargaining
- Flagships to rule in CSIRO restructure. But many questions remain.
- Media report reveals new flagship identities
- The end of the Matrix? CSIRO set for major organisational overhaul
- Moving on from the Matrix
- Science meets Parliament 2014