Management at the CSIRO have confirmed that nearly 300 positions could be cut as a result of plans to restructure the organisation.
If the 300 job losses are fully realised, the number of positions lost in CSIRO since last July could top 700 – representing an eleven per cent decline in the workforce based on 2013 levels.
- CSIRO facing another round of job cuts, support roles most at threat
- Latest CSIRO job cuts threaten clever country
- More details on the new structure emerge, but job fears remain
- The Government and CSIRO combine to further delay the commencement of bargaining
- Flagships to rule in CSIRO restructure. But many questions remain.
- Media report reveals new flagship identities
- The end of the Matrix? CSIRO set for major organisational overhaul
- Moving on from the Matrix
- Science meets Parliament 2014
- Management strategy could delay CSIRO pay negotiations
- Major organisational restructure rumoured at CSIRO