Management have confirmed that almost 300 jobs – mainly support and management roles – are set to be cut under CSIRO’s new structure.
The Staff Association is strongly opposed to these latest job cuts. Members will be provided with advice and support. The Staff Association has experience in protecting jobs and minimising involuntary redundancies.
- CSIRO management confirm job cuts
- CSIRO facing another round of job cuts, support roles most at threat
- Latest CSIRO job cuts threaten clever country
- More details on the new structure emerge, but job fears remain
- The Government and CSIRO combine to further delay the commencement of bargaining
- Flagships to rule in CSIRO restructure. But many questions remain.
- Media report reveals new flagship identities
- The end of the Matrix? CSIRO set for major organisational overhaul
- Moving on from the Matrix
- Science meets Parliament 2014
- Management strategy could delay CSIRO pay negotiations